The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to advise residents and businesses that there has been an unfortunate delay in the restoration of the mainline pipe supplying water to a number of areas in Motherwell.
This is a result of difficult site conditions. Additional resources have been deployed and water supply should be restored later today.
The following areas remain affected: Nu 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
The Municipality would like to apologise for this unforeseen incident.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Motherwell Still Without Water - 13 June 2019
- Motherwell Water Cuts - 12 June 2019
- Donations needed to ease plight of destitute Walmer families - 11 June 2019
- Promises to Developers and Investors in Nelson Mandela Bay - 5 June 2019
- Help the Municipal Transport Planners to Assess Your Needs - 29 May 2019