At about 11:15 am today, a G4S security guard was guarding an ATM technician at an ATM when they were robbed by three armed suspects.
The ABSA Cash Express next to Emaqadini Supermarket in Ntlobo Street, NU12, Motherwell was being serviced by the technician while the guard stood watch outside, when the three suspects approached them and robbed the guard of his 9mm pistol. They also took the cash of the ATM and locked the guard and technician inside the vault area behind the ATM. After also locking the shop employees inside the shop, they fled the scene using the white Chev utility bakkie belonging to the technician.
The vehicle was recovered shortly thereafter in NU29, Motherwell.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Like an Alien UFO Blasting Heavy Metal Above your Home - 17 November 2019
- Backlinks – Huh? When are they a “Good Thing?” - 17 November 2019
- Is the Dairy Industry Horrific? - 17 November 2019
- Watching This Video Broke My Heart - 17 November 2019
- Isn’t life wonderful? - 15 November 2019