We have opened up some more ad slots for Port Elizabeth businesses on MyPE and now, in the news section have a total of 6 ad slots to choose from (see image below for the positioning).
- You can find our Refund Policy here.
- MyPE Advertiser Terms and Conditions here.
- Click here for the Business Directory Advert Choices.
A quick explanation of the ad placements – read in conjunction with the image below:
- Spots 1, 2, 3 and 4 are 150 x 150 pixels in size, appear at the top of the RHS sidebar in a block of 4 and rotate with a maximum of nineteen other ads – starting from R360 per month – click here to purchase online.
- Spot 5 is 300 x 250 pixels in size, appears in the RHS sidebar and rotates with a maximum of four other ads. This ad is a Cost per Thousand Impressions ad and pricing starts from R25.00 per 1000 – click here to purchase online.
- Spot 6 is 120 x 600 pixels in size, floats outside the content on the Right Hand Side and rotates with a maximum of four other ads. This ad is a Cost per Thousand Impressions ad and pricing starts from R50.00 per 1000 – click here to purchase online.
Our refund policy is straightforward – if, for any reason, you are dissatisfied then please notify us via the CONTACT FORM (or at ads[at]mype.co.za or alan[at]mype.co.za) and we will immediately refund you the amount paid, less the used portion as at the end of the current month.
We thank you for your business – should you have any queries please contact MyPE via our CONTACT FORM.
Business Directory Premium Ads:
Premium Links – a premium link appears at the top of your chosen category, contains far more information, is far more visible and gets shoppers to your contact details faster.
Premium ads are placed via 2Checkout or by contacting Janine at ads[at]mype.co.za
Paying via 2Checkout is cheaper and we ask you to provide MyPE with the exact URL that your business appears in the MyPE Directory on.
Order your premium link here:
PLEASE NOTE: You will be charged R240.00 – RECURRING on the annual anniversary of your first payment.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Time to disrupt the real estate status quo - 14 July 2018
- R18-million green power plant for NMU - 14 July 2018
- Find another chair, human! - 14 July 2018
- 40 years of bakkie - 14 July 2018
- Who will take responsibility for South Africa’s sugar tariff fiasco? - 13 July 2018