The in-form Warriors are inviting Nelson Mandela Bay fans to come out to the stadium on Sunday for a family outing to see them in action and in conjunction with media partner AlgoaFM will be offering the first 2000 people tickets at R9.50 which is the AlgoaFM frequency (95.5fm).
Children under 12 can enjoy free entry (nil value ticket required which is available from the ticket office). This special is only available from the St George’s Ticket office on Sunday from 08:00am.
For less than R50.00 a family of four can enjoy a day out at the historic St George’s Park watching the home team. Spectators may bring their skottel braai’s and cooler boxes (no alcohol, plastic containers only).
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Superfoods to Eat Yourself Healthier, Stronger and Younger - 20 October 2019
- 19 October’s Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 1 - 19 October 2019
- Madibaz Sports Stars of the Year - 18 October 2019
- Four charities to benefit - 18 October 2019
- South Africa’s development of the future mobility ecosystem - 18 October 2019