On 7 September 2016 MyPE tweeted: Marvel at the dingbat who handed out R20 Million of ratepayer money to a media company with NO web site…
This was in reference to Mohlaleng Media and a statement by Executive Mayor Athol Trollip. See: Statement by Executive Mayor Athol Trollip on the freezing of the Mohlaleng Media contract pending a full investigation.
Today we stumbled upon a web site (amantle.com) listing Mohlaleng Media as a client along with associated companies: Mohlaleng Health, Mohlaleng Media, Mohlaleng Technologies and Mohlaleng Training & Education – with hyperlinks to each.
Yup, you guessed it – the link to Mohlaleng Media goes to an expired domain (Mohlaleng.co.za) – which is the reason why we couldn’t find a web site for Mohlaleng.
One would think that Mohlaleng Media – who have been paid over R20 million since 2014 – would be able to pay for the annual renewal of a their .co.za domain name (currently at R75.00 to R250.00 depending on who you buy from)!
Marvel at the dingbat who handed out R20 Million of ratepayer money to a media company with NO web site… https://t.co/a06BbVE6Ru
— Port Elizabeth (@MyPE) September 7, 2016
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Siya Kolisi thanks South Africa for “unbelievable support” on Trophy Tour - 11 November 2019
- Home Affairs relaxes travel requirements for child tourists - 11 November 2019
- R1.2 Billion Investment into next generation bakkie - 11 November 2019
- Alumni celebrated at 10th annual awards - 11 November 2019
- Bloody Hell Springboks – Why is (some of) PE so Miff Wiff You? - 11 November 2019