MOBILE CAR VALET: CAR SPA-MOBILE VALET Convenient, Mobile Valet that comes to your premises, when it suits you. Time saving and convenient We are eco-friendly and comply with all water restrictions by only using buckets, even with our pressure spray and steam cleaning extraction machines. Our machines use 80% less water than any other method. Fast, reliable and professional service at your doorstep. Exceeding expectations. FULL VALET – EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR Hi pressure jet pre-wash Hand foam wash and dry Window clean Interior wipe and vacuum including boot Tyre treatment and mag clean Dash treatment and air freshener Steam clean foam wash for upholstery (seats), door panels, carpets and boot Full leather seat treatment if applicable Exterior bumpers and plastic trim treatment R500-00 COMBI / LARGER VEHICLES R 575-00 TAILOR MADE PACKAGES Hi pressure jet pre-wash, Foam wash, dry and vacuum R120-00 EXTRAS Front seat, vacuum, steam clean foam wash – per seat R60-00 Back seat, vacuum, steam clean foam wash R120-00 Full Boot, vacuum, steam clean foam wash R50-00 Full carpet steam clean foam wash R60-00 Loose carpet, steam clean foam wash – per carpet R20-00 Hand polish R225
Source: Click here for contact info……...
MyPE actively promotes 041 based businesses – see more Port Elizabeth business and products here.
CLICK HERE to publish your Movers, Shakers, New Appointments and Achievements – it could be a new contract, a new appointee, a promotion, an anniversary or just something great you want to share with the Port Elizabeth and Nelson Mandela Bay community.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: Family seek justice for boy’s horrid assault at illegal initiation school - 16 October 2018
- NMB Acting City Manager appointed illegally - 16 October 2018
- Eastern Cape’s public hospitals fail at safety - 16 October 2018
- Grahamstown News: Idols judge Unathi Nkayi gets intimate – opens up about money, beliefs about it - 16 October 2018
- PE News: Judge in Timothy Omotoso case accused of acting ‘improper’ - 16 October 2018