MOBILE CAR VALET: CAR SPA-MOBILE VALET Convenient, Mobile Valet that comes to your premises, when it suits you. Time saving and convenient We are eco-friendly and comply with all water restrictions by only using buckets, even with our pressure spray and steam cleaning extraction machines. Our machines use 80% less water than any other method. Fast, reliable and professional service at your doorstep. Exceeding expectations. FULL VALET – EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR Hi pressure jet pre-wash Hand foam wash and dry Window clean Interior wipe and vacuum including boot Tyre treatment and mag clean Dash treatment and air freshener Steam clean foam wash for upholstery (seats), door panels, carpets and boot Full leather seat treatment if applicable Exterior bumpers and plastic trim treatment R480-00 COMBI / LARGER VEHICLES R 500-00 TAILOR MADE PACKAGES Hi pressure jet pre-wash, Foam wash, dry and vacuum R120-00 EXTRAS Front seat, vacuum, steam clean foam wash – per seat R60-00 Back seat, vacuum, steam clean foam wash R120-00 Full Boot, vacuum, steam clean foam wash R50-00 Full carpet steam clean foam wash R60-00 Loose carpet, steam clean foam wash – per carpet R20-00 Hand polish R225
Source: Click here for contact info……...
MyPE actively promotes 041 based businesses – see more Port Elizabeth business and products here.
CLICK HERE to publish your Movers, Shakers, New Appointments and Achievements – it could be a new contract, a new appointee, a promotion, an anniversary or just something great you want to share with the Port Elizabeth and Nelson Mandela Bay community.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Ramaphosa should appoint a full-scale Independent Inquiry into Bosasa Corruption - 18 November 2018
- Mthatha News: Mthatha Flying Squad recovered a stolen motor vehicle abandoned - 18 November 2018
- PE News: MSL T20 2018, Match 2, Jozi Stars vs NMB Giants, Review: Ben Duckett’s 75 propels the visitors to a comfortable win - 18 November 2018
- PE Business News: 30 7th Avenue - 18 November 2018
- Uitenhage News: DRIVEN: New BMW X3 impresses - 18 November 2018