Councillor Mfunda was pleased with progress made. Although he promised the people of Missionvale that by end of April they would have flushing toilets, a four week delay due to challenges with SMMEs resulted in the delay. Seen in the picture is Water and Sanitation Director, Barry Martin (pointing) showing Councillor Mfunda the work that has been done in the R3 million new Treatment Works that has already been finished. Water has also been connected to 700 households with meter readers already installed and working. Municipal officials have committed to work around the clock to recover lost time and delivery before end of June. Councillor Mfunda also addressed the affected community who were happy with progress made and the report they got. R50 million has been invested in sanitation and water infrastructure in Missionvale.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Bay traffic law enforcement bolstered with revival of motorcycle unit - 14 August 2019
- These Areas Could Experience Water Cuts Tomorrow - 13 August 2019
- Burial Society to the Rescue - 8 August 2019
- Women to Join in Mayoral Charity Golf Day - 2 August 2019
- No Payments Made to Afrisec - 29 July 2019