The newly crowned Miss South Africa, Ntandoyenkosi Kunene, was in Port Elizabeth on her first official visit last week. She spent time meeting her local fans at The Boardwalk on Youth Day, 16 June 2016.
During her visit to Port Elizabeth, the radiant Miss SA enjoyed high tea with the residents of the Gelvan Park Frail Home.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Superfoods to Eat Yourself Healthier, Stronger and Younger - 20 October 2019
- 19 October’s Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 1 - 19 October 2019
- Madibaz Sports Stars of the Year - 18 October 2019
- Four charities to benefit - 18 October 2019
- South Africa’s development of the future mobility ecosystem - 18 October 2019