The newly crowned Miss South Africa, Ntandoyenkosi Kunene, was in Port Elizabeth on her first official visit last week. She spent time meeting her local fans at The Boardwalk on Youth Day, 16 June 2016.
During her visit to Port Elizabeth, the radiant Miss SA enjoyed high tea with the residents of the Gelvan Park Frail Home.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Toyota Cheetahs will enter match as favourites - 23 January 2020
- Municipal boundary determination process gets underway - 23 January 2020
- Road fatalities down by 10% - 23 January 2020
- Shawn Govender – New Plant Manager of the Ford Struandale Engine Plant - 23 January 2020
- Water From Air Project Receives Stars of Africa Award - 23 January 2020