Mineral Resources Minister, Mr Mosebenzi Zwane will on Thursday, 30 March 2017 hold an information-sharing session with interested and affected communities as well as organisations on the potential of shale gas development through hydraulic fracturing.
The Minister and Department will engage communities on the impact of shale gas development on water resources, the environment and the economic potential to be derived from the development of the resource.
Members of the media are thus invited to attend the session to take place as follows:
Date: Thursday, 30 March 2017
Venue: Grassroots Sports Ground, Sabelo Township, Richmond, Northern Cape Province
Kindly confirm your attendance by Wednesday, 29 March 2017 at 16:00, at the following email address: Media@dmr.gov.za or 012 444 3267/073 085 9566.
Distributed by APO on behalf of Republic of South Africa: Department of Government Communication and Information.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Teen ‘hijackers’ stopped in their tracks after trying to outrun flying squad – Port Elizabeth Business News - 16 September 2019
- Clinton Larsen confirms departure from Chippa United – Port Elizabeth in the News - 16 September 2019
- Giant Propel Advanced Di2 – Port Elizabeth in the News - 16 September 2019
- PE Flying Squad hot on the heels of criminals: Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth Business News - 15 September 2019
- BWW Review: One of Kansas City’s Best Dramas MASTER HAROLD…AND THE BOYS Opens at City Stage – Port Elizabeth in the News - 15 September 2019