Mineral Resources Minister, Mr Mosebenzi Zwane will on Thursday, 30 March 2017 hold an information-sharing session with interested and affected communities as well as organisations on the potential of shale gas development through hydraulic fracturing.
The Minister and Department will engage communities on the impact of shale gas development on water resources, the environment and the economic potential to be derived from the development of the resource.
Members of the media are thus invited to attend the session to take place as follows:
Date: Thursday, 30 March 2017
Venue: Grassroots Sports Ground, Sabelo Township, Richmond, Northern Cape Province
Kindly confirm your attendance by Wednesday, 29 March 2017 at 16:00, at the following email address: Media@dmr.gov.za or 012 444 3267/073 085 9566.
Distributed by APO on behalf of Republic of South Africa: Department of Government Communication and Information.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: Driver arrested at scene of fatal accident in George - 21 April 2019
- Uitenhage News: Makita concrete cutter - 21 April 2019
- Mthatha News: WSU secures interdict amid chaos in Mthatha - 20 April 2019
- PE Business News: Atlas assists public during citizen’s arrest in PE - 20 April 2019
- Grahamstown News: Hefty sentences for 3 Grahamstown rhino poachers - 20 April 2019