Mineral Resources Minister, Mr Mosebenzi Zwane will on Thursday, 30 March 2017 hold an information-sharing session with interested and affected communities as well as organisations on the potential of shale gas development through hydraulic fracturing.
The Minister and Department will engage communities on the impact of shale gas development on water resources, the environment and the economic potential to be derived from the development of the resource.
Members of the media are thus invited to attend the session to take place as follows:
Date: Thursday, 30 March 2017
Venue: Grassroots Sports Ground, Sabelo Township, Richmond, Northern Cape Province
Kindly confirm your attendance by Wednesday, 29 March 2017 at 16:00, at the following email address: Media@dmr.gov.za or 012 444 3267/073 085 9566.
Distributed by APO on behalf of Republic of South Africa: Department of Government Communication and Information.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Too Early to Celebrate Decline in South Africa Rhino Poaching – MyPR.co.za - 21 February 2019
- PE Business News: Pressure rises for Cheetahs as PRO14 reaches business end - 21 February 2019
- Madibaz coach knows a tough road lies ahead – MyPR.co.za - 20 February 2019
- Mthatha News: SA photographer sells photo for record R1.7m - 20 February 2019
- Uitenhage News: Community’s Assistance Sought By Uitenhage SAPS [press release] - 20 February 2019