The Minister of Police, Mr. Fikile Mbalula will tomorrow attend the Annual Ijtima (Islamic gathering) that will be held in Laudium, Pretoria.
On his first address as the Minister of Police, Mr. Fikile Mbalula emphasized the need to partner with communities in the fight against crime. The Minister will use this opportunity to build partnerships with the religious community and reiterate his clarion call for society to unite against crime.
The event is expecting over 40 000 Muslim Males making it the largest gathering of Muslims in Southern Africa.
The Minister is expected to be at the venue as follows.
Date: Friday, 14 April 2017
Time: 11:00 for 11:30
Venue: Laudium Sports Stadium, 19th Ave, Laudium.
Distributed by APO on behalf of Republic of South Africa: Department of Government Communication and Information.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: WATCH: ZODWA SHOWCASES 1 OF HER 4 WEDDING DRESSES - 15 July 2019
- Uitenhage News: Volkswagen launches Literacy Centres in Eastern Cape - 15 July 2019
- PE Business News: Transnet’s strike impasse at Port of Nqgura has debilitating impact on local economy - 15 July 2019
- JBay Winterfest: Big Wins, Big Upsets at the Corona Open JBay – MyPR.co.za - 15 July 2019
- Mthatha News: GOOD SAMARITANS HELP FAMILY - 15 July 2019