Minister of Small Business Development, Ms Lindiwe Zulu and the French Ambassador, Mr Christophe Farnaud will, on Tuesday, the 21st of February launch the French South African Tech Labs, the new incubator and accelerator dedicated to South African and French entrepreneurs.
The launch, which will take place in Century City, Cape Town, is a partnership between Methys, an international company operating in digital transformation and Seda (Small Enterprise Development Agency), an agency of the Department of Small Business Development. Both organizations have invested a combined R10 million in this new programme for entrepreneurs.
This initiative seeks to enhance links between France and South Africa in the innovation ecosystem.
The primary goal of this partnership is to transform ideas and projects into sustainable businesses and to create dozens of jobs in the next few years.
Members of the media are invited as follows:
Date: Tuesday, 21 February 2017
Venue: FSATL, Mayfair Block C – Century Way, Century City in Cape Town
This launch is a build-up to the Global Entrepreneurship Congress which will be held in March this year – for the first time on the African continent!
Distributed by APO on behalf of Republic of South Africa: Department of Government Communication and Information.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Coming Through? - 15 September 2019
- PE police dog, Jack apprehends to ATM robbers – Port Elizabeth in the News - 15 September 2019
- Running Red Detail - 15 September 2019
- Uitenhage News: 4 Bedroom House for Sale in Scheepershoogte - 15 September 2019
- 3 Bedroom House for Sale in Soweto On Sea – Port Elizabeth in the News - 15 September 2019