Minister of Small Business Development, Ms Lindiwe Zulu and the French Ambassador, Mr Christophe Farnaud will, on Tuesday, the 21st of February launch the French South African Tech Labs, the new incubator and accelerator dedicated to South African and French entrepreneurs.
The launch, which will take place in Century City, Cape Town, is a partnership between Methys, an international company operating in digital transformation and Seda (Small Enterprise Development Agency), an agency of the Department of Small Business Development. Both organizations have invested a combined R10 million in this new programme for entrepreneurs.
This initiative seeks to enhance links between France and South Africa in the innovation ecosystem.
The primary goal of this partnership is to transform ideas and projects into sustainable businesses and to create dozens of jobs in the next few years.
Members of the media are invited as follows:
Date: Tuesday, 21 February 2017
Venue: FSATL, Mayfair Block C – Century Way, Century City in Cape Town
This launch is a build-up to the Global Entrepreneurship Congress which will be held in March this year – for the first time on the African continent!
Distributed by APO on behalf of Republic of South Africa: Department of Government Communication and Information.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: Bhisho Stars start SAB League playoffs with win - 15 June 2019
- PE Business News: Mourners pay last respects to ANC stalwart Thobile Mhlahlo - 15 June 2019
- Mthatha News: Traditional healer / love spell caster in Mauritius +27631765353 UK USA Ireland Canada Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark - 15 June 2019
- Grahamstown News: Vacant Land / Plot for Sale in Oatlands North - 15 June 2019
- Makhanda News: South Africa: Minister Lindiwe Sisulu Intervenes in Water and Sanitation Crisis in Makhanda - 15 June 2019