Members of the media are invited to the Liquor Amendment Bill Indaba that will be addressed by the Minister of Trade and Industry, Dr Rob Davies.
The Indaba will take place as follows:
Date: Monday, 21 November 2016
Venue: Premier Hotel, 73 Gladiator Street, Rhodesfield, Kempton Park
The Indaba serves as a platform to engage stakeholders and further extend the public engagement on issues raised in the Bill as they have an important impact and role in the liquor industry in particular and society in general.
The National Liquor Amendment Bill 2016, was published on 30 September 2016, Gazette No. 40319 for broader public consultation where interested parties are required to submit written comments within 30 calendar days from the date of publication. However, Minister Davies has extended the public comment period to 30 November 2016.
Distributed by APO on behalf of Republic of South Africa: Department of Government Communication and Information.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Stokes and Wood lead England to series win in South Africa – Port Elizabeth in the News - 27 January 2020
- Rufane Donkin Primary construction project still incomplete - 27 January 2020
- Jonathan Lawack elected - 27 January 2020
- 7 Reasons why your Business need SUPER FAST web hosting in 2020. – MyPR.co.za - 27 January 2020
- Shoprite’s money saving hacks ahead of #Budget2020 - 27 January 2020