Millbug.com, a PE born leading women’s fashion ecommerce retailer in South Africa, today announced it would be expanding into the rest of Africa. The company, which prides itself on providing elegant and edgy fashion for millennials, has confirmed that its number one priority will be proliferating the African ecommerce environment.
“We are very fortunate to have unique insights into the African youth consumer market”, says Managing Director of Millbug (Pty) Ltd, Sabelo Sibanda. “Our site delivers the same user experience whether it’s being viewed on a desktop, tablet or mobile device. This, coupled with our live chat, multiple payment gateways and free worldwide shipping, puts millbug.com in a perfect position to spread the love to the rest of the continent”.
Millbug.com has built a solid community around it’s motto, “Only The Unique Belong”, a rallying cry for individualism and freedom of expression. The company revealed that they have been nominated for a South African ecommerce award and look forward to a year of radical innovation and steady growth.
Thulisile Volwana, Creative Director of Millbug (Pty) Ltd. had this to say, “We are delighted with the ranges we’ve released this year and look forward to introducing our unique brand to the African market. There are fantastic stories to be told through clothing and we are excited to write the next chapter with an African backdrop”.
Author: Sabelo Sibanda
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Port Elizabeth police recover stolen tyres worth R4 million – Port Elizabeth in the News - 9 December 2019
- Port Elizabeth police recover stolen tyres worth R4 million – Port Elizabeth Business News - 8 December 2019
- Missing Cape Town child reunited with family as search for missing PE boy continues – Port Elizabeth in the News - 8 December 2019
- Flying – Team Sailing League Regatta - 8 December 2019
- Which tipples are the Bearded Gin Guy’s current faves? – Port Elizabeth Business News - 8 December 2019