Mike estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of R NIL per month.
The cost of accelerated wear and tear over the life of Mike’s asset is estimated to be: R NIL.
Mike has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “From my own experience Richmond Hill seems a bit far for it to be affected by the two facilities.”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Kings and Cheetahs go Down Against Irish - 17 February 2019
- Masualle – E Cape’s job creation efforts reaping rewards - 15 February 2019
- Let’s put the size of SA’s Automotive Market in Persepective - 15 February 2019
- Lisa Yengeni - 15 February 2019
- Living from pay cheque to pay cheque? - 15 February 2019