Mike estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of R NIL per month.
The cost of accelerated wear and tear over the life of Mike’s asset is estimated to be: R NIL.
Mike has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “From my own experience Richmond Hill seems a bit far for it to be affected by the two facilities.”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Colourful Kanu - 20 July 2019
- Child support grants cannot be used as income in credit applications - 19 July 2019
- New recycling process to help tackle the world’s plastic waste problem - 19 July 2019
- Port Employees Take #ActionAgainstPoverty - 18 July 2019
- Reserve Bank cuts repo rate by 25 basis points - 18 July 2019