Michael estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of R2000 per month.
The cost of accelerated wear and tear over the life of Michael’s asset is estimated to be: R3000.
Michael has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “It is unsightly to look at and breaks down the beauty of the coastline”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Kagiso Rabada ban: South Africa coach Mark Boucher says emotion could be erased from cricket – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 January 2020
- Africa oil and power conference to focus on LNG, renewable energy – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 January 2020
- Ollie Pope Slams Maiden Test Ton As England Continue To Dominate The Third Test – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 January 2020
- Lawyers dump PRASA after failure to pay R19 million – News from GroundUp - 17 January 2020
- Bums Out More Please Guys! – Team Sailing League Regatta - 17 January 2020