The NHBRC must urgently provide a long-outstanding Report into the failed NU29 housing project.
The report should detail a full analysis of the 730 units, of which 162 are deteriorating despite the NHBRC having certified their construction.
For over six months the Municipality has waited for progress or some form of movement from the NHBRC.
While this debacle occurred under our predecessors’ shambolic governance, this coalition government is set on seeing the matter finalised.
Our primary focus is the eradication of corruption and the delivery of dignified housing opportunities.
Having provided construction certification for the NU29 Housing project, the NHBRC should at the very least explain why so many of the structures are collapsing.
The Metro is taking legal action against the NHBRC to compel the institution to produce a report and take appropriate action, where required.
— Kris (@KristoffDJ) November 9, 2017
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Bobani puts his statement in context - 19 September 2018
- Water Shut Off - 11 September 2018
- Uitenhage and Despatch Water Interruptions - 29 August 2018
- Ironman delegation happy ahead of Ironman 70.3 World Championship - 29 August 2018
- Mayor Bobani on the 2018 Isuzu IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship - 28 August 2018