A Memorial service for Ward 56 Councillor Linda Kwitsana (42) will be held at 2pm today at the NU2 Community Hall in Motherwell.
Cllr Kwitsana, who was elected to the municipal council for the first time in May 2011, sadly passed on at her Motherwell home on Saturday, 21 December after a long illness. Even though her health was deteriorating, she still served her community diligently and participated in the formal business of Council.
She will be laid to rest on Monday, 30 December out of her home at 107 Bhadi Street, NU1, Motherwell at 07:00 and her funeral service will commence from 08:30 at the Raymond Mhlaba Indoor Sport Centre.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Possible Water Disruptions in parts of Nelson Mandela Bay - 24 January 2020
- No significant increase in dam levels despite recent intermittent rain - 23 January 2020
- Nine alleged drunk drivers nabbed by Traffic and Metro Police - 1 December 2019
- Festive Season Safety operations focus bearing fruit - 21 November 2019
- Bay still firmly in grip of drought - 19 November 2019