Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
Since its construction for the 2010 FIFA World Cup, the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium has grown into one of the important landmarks in the Bay – one of a few that local residents and visitors find pride in. Among the army of workers and executives responsible for keeping this engineering marvel going post-World Cup is Mpho Mokonyama, an experienced sports marketing specialist. He was appointed to the role of full-time Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium Manager in May 2018.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Port Elizabeth: Woman arrested for possession of suspected stolen motorcycles – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 February 2020
- South Africa (SA) sides determined to bounce back on Guinness PRO14 tour – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 February 2020
- Boosting a sense of belonging and growing confidence with uniforms - 21 February 2020
- The people of Inxuba Yethemba Municipality demand better services - 21 February 2020
- Next Mazda BT-50 vs New Isuzu D-Max: What’s the Difference? – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 February 2020