Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
Since its construction for the 2010 FIFA World Cup, the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium has grown into one of the important landmarks in the Bay – one of a few that local residents and visitors find pride in. Among the army of workers and executives responsible for keeping this engineering marvel going post-World Cup is Mpho Mokonyama, an experienced sports marketing specialist. He was appointed to the role of full-time Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium Manager in May 2018.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 8 Deaths due to “police action” since start of Lockdown - 3 April 2020
- Birdsong and clear views: coronavirus lockdown clears Paris pollution – Lockdown News - 3 April 2020
- Eastern Cape establishes Economic Commission to assist business sector – Port Elizabeth Business News - 3 April 2020
- There’s a pothole of gold at the end of the rainbow – Port Elizabeth in the News - 3 April 2020
- Uitenhage News: Covid-19 cases confirmed in Uitenhage and Summerstrand - 3 April 2020