Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Mr. Senzeni Zokwana, invites you to a media briefing where Minister will be briefing the media on the Cape Town High court verdict to grant Viking Fishing's urgent interdict on the Fishing Rights Allocation Process of 2016.
Details of the media briefing are as follows:
Date: Friday, 06 January 2017
Time: 11:00 – 12:00
Venues: Imbizo Media Centre, Ground Floor, 120 Plein Street, Parliament
NB: There will be a video link to GCIS Media Centre, Tshedimosetso House, 1035 Corner Frances Baard and Festival streets, Hatfield, Pretoria.
Distributed by APO on behalf of Republic of South Africa: Department of Government Communication and Information.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: IT PAYS TO PICK WHAT OTHERS THROW AWAY - 20 January 2019
- PE Business News: A Patient Approach fail As Pakistan punish Protea, - 20 January 2019
- Grahamstown News: Disruption to Glasgow trains after breakdown on Edinburgh line - 20 January 2019
- High Season in South Africa – holiday for some, hard work for others – Maalikah Reciet, Business Development Manager of Cleaning at Servest, shares her insights on working as a partner to the hospitality industry. – MyPR.co.za - 20 January 2019
- Henry van Deventer at SMME Opportunity Roadshow 2017 Port Elizabeth [video] - 20 January 2019