Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Mr. Senzeni Zokwana, invites you to a media briefing where Minister will be briefing the media on the Cape Town High court verdict to grant Viking Fishing's urgent interdict on the Fishing Rights Allocation Process of 2016.
Details of the media briefing are as follows:
Date: Friday, 06 January 2017
Time: 11:00 – 12:00
Venues: Imbizo Media Centre, Ground Floor, 120 Plein Street, Parliament
NB: There will be a video link to GCIS Media Centre, Tshedimosetso House, 1035 Corner Frances Baard and Festival streets, Hatfield, Pretoria.
Distributed by APO on behalf of Republic of South Africa: Department of Government Communication and Information.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: Mourners pay last respects to ANC stalwart Thobile Mhlahlo - 17 June 2019
- 24 Hour Dinghy Race – 2017 – Port Elizabeth - 17 June 2019
- Bhisho News: Buffalo City - 17 June 2019
- Grahamstown News: A RELIEF FOR PUPILS - 17 June 2019
- Winching the trawl off Port Elizabeth, South Africa – Port Elizabeth - 17 June 2019