Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Mr. Senzeni Zokwana, invites you to a media briefing where Minister will be briefing the media on the Cape Town High court verdict to grant Viking Fishing's urgent interdict on the Fishing Rights Allocation Process of 2016.
Details of the media briefing are as follows:
Date: Friday, 06 January 2017
Time: 11:00 – 12:00
Venues: Imbizo Media Centre, Ground Floor, 120 Plein Street, Parliament
NB: There will be a video link to GCIS Media Centre, Tshedimosetso House, 1035 Corner Frances Baard and Festival streets, Hatfield, Pretoria.
Distributed by APO on behalf of Republic of South Africa: Department of Government Communication and Information.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Kouga Municipality secures R150 million to fight drought - 19 October 2018
- Uitenhage News: Uitenhage derby divides town - 19 October 2018
- PE News: South Africa: Omotoso Lawyer Daubermann – ‘I Won’t Allow Myself to Be Intimidated By Ignorant People’ - 19 October 2018
- Madibaz sports function to honour top achievers – MyPR.co.za - 19 October 2018
- Language and (de)colonisation in focus - 19 October 2018