Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Mr. Senzeni Zokwana, invites you to a media briefing where Minister will be briefing the media on the Cape Town High court verdict to grant Viking Fishing's urgent interdict on the Fishing Rights Allocation Process of 2016.
Details of the media briefing are as follows:
Date: Friday, 06 January 2017
Time: 11:00 – 12:00
Venues: Imbizo Media Centre, Ground Floor, 120 Plein Street, Parliament
NB: There will be a video link to GCIS Media Centre, Tshedimosetso House, 1035 Corner Frances Baard and Festival streets, Hatfield, Pretoria.
Distributed by APO on behalf of Republic of South Africa: Department of Government Communication and Information.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Drastic funding cut places IPTS in Northern Areas and KwaNobuhle in jeopardy - 26 March 2019
- Failure to #KeepTheLightsOn threatens lives in BCM - 26 March 2019
- Makhanda News: Water crisis in Makhanda a microcosm of SA’s looming health catastrophe – expert - 26 March 2019
- Algoa Bay from the Air - 26 March 2019
- Mthatha News: Manhunt launched for foiled Mthatha gunmen - 26 March 2019