U.S. Air Forces Europe and U.S Air Forces Africa (USAFE-AFAFRICA), in coordination with the U.S. Embassy in Pretoria, will participate in the African Aerospace and Defense Expo 2016, September 14-18, at the invitation of the South African government. The U.S. military will display several aircraft, including a KC-135 Stratotanker, C-17 Globemaster III, C-130J Super Hercules and a MQ-9 Reaper. Twenty-one U.S. companies will showcase their products and services in U.S. Pavilion.
Media are invited to attend the opening and ribbon-cutting of the U.S. Pavilion at 10:50 a.m. on Wednesday, September 14. Media wishing to tour the U.S. aircraft throughout the air show should contact Heidi Ramsay at the U.S. Embassy in Pretoria at email@example.com.
USAFE’s Dixieland Band will also perform throughout the Expo and at various community venues in Pretoria and Johannesburg, including a public performance in Sammy Marks Square at 12:30 on Friday, September 16.
Distributed by APO on behalf of U.S. Embassy Pretoria, South Africa.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Ecco 50 inch led tv – Brand new – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 November 2019
- Cops seize fong kong goods! – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 November 2019
- Portfolio committee on Public Enterprises welcomes Eskom roadmap to reform – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 November 2019
- Giants and Blitz seek to keep MSL momentum going – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 November 2019
- Uitenhage News: Meet the accountant of the future - 20 November 2019