It seems as though our traffic department had their hands full this morning – a tragic accident between a taxi and passenger vehicle in Salsoneville (See: Not what you want to see on a Monday morning) and then later this morning this truck overturned at the bottom of the M9, corner of Settlers Freeway, South End.
Those turning lane guides need a bit of work – coming up from the harbour and wanting to turn right onto the Settlers Freeway is equally as hazardous as for those coming down the M9 and wanting to make a sharp turn left or turn onto the Settlers Freeway.
Image below courtesy of Gareth who received it from Tim.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Literacy is the gateway to a better future - 20 April 2018
- Diarise 7 April 2019 Ironmen (and women) - 20 April 2018
- FOP no Hindrance to Ciské Faber - 20 April 2018
- Godfrey Sithole – going on to Masters - 20 April 2018
- 52-year old Zenobia Olivier and the hurdles she overcame - 20 April 2018