It seems as though our traffic department had their hands full this morning – a tragic accident between a taxi and passenger vehicle in Salsoneville (See: Not what you want to see on a Monday morning) and then later this morning this truck overturned at the bottom of the M9, corner of Settlers Freeway, South End.
Those turning lane guides need a bit of work – coming up from the harbour and wanting to turn right onto the Settlers Freeway is equally as hazardous as for those coming down the M9 and wanting to make a sharp turn left or turn onto the Settlers Freeway.
Image below courtesy of Gareth who received it from Tim.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Meet the Fish Farm’s Landlord - 23 April 2019
- Eastern Province Rugby Team to Play Boland - 23 April 2019
- Front Nasionaal / Front National – 2019 - 23 April 2019
- Invite for Girls to Participate in Cricket High Performance Trials - 23 April 2019
- Free Democrats – 2019 - 23 April 2019