It seems as though our traffic department had their hands full this morning – a tragic accident between a taxi and passenger vehicle in Salsoneville (See: Not what you want to see on a Monday morning) and then later this morning this truck overturned at the bottom of the M9, corner of Settlers Freeway, South End.
Those turning lane guides need a bit of work – coming up from the harbour and wanting to turn right onto the Settlers Freeway is equally as hazardous as for those coming down the M9 and wanting to make a sharp turn left or turn onto the Settlers Freeway.
Image below courtesy of Gareth who received it from Tim.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Masualle – E Cape’s job creation efforts reaping rewards - 15 February 2019
- Let’s put the size of SA’s Automotive Market in Persepective - 15 February 2019
- Lisa Yengeni - 15 February 2019
- Living from pay cheque to pay cheque? - 15 February 2019
- How will the 2019 Budget Speech affect you? - 15 February 2019