It seems as though our traffic department had their hands full this morning – a tragic accident between a taxi and passenger vehicle in Salsoneville (See: Not what you want to see on a Monday morning) and then later this morning this truck overturned at the bottom of the M9, corner of Settlers Freeway, South End.
Those turning lane guides need a bit of work – coming up from the harbour and wanting to turn right onto the Settlers Freeway is equally as hazardous as for those coming down the M9 and wanting to make a sharp turn left or turn onto the Settlers Freeway.
Image below courtesy of Gareth who received it from Tim.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Search underway for more Ngcobo cop killers - 25 February 2018
- Just before the start of the Chippa United vs Pirates game in the Absa PSL - 25 February 2018
- What a way to spend a Sunday - 25 February 2018
- You’ve changed my life. You made my dreams into reality. - 25 February 2018
- Kani Celebration: The Revolution Will not be Televised, The Revolution Will be Live - 24 February 2018