It seems as though our traffic department had their hands full this morning – a tragic accident between a taxi and passenger vehicle in Salsoneville (See: Not what you want to see on a Monday morning) and then later this morning this truck overturned at the bottom of the M9, corner of Settlers Freeway, South End.
Those turning lane guides need a bit of work – coming up from the harbour and wanting to turn right onto the Settlers Freeway is equally as hazardous as for those coming down the M9 and wanting to make a sharp turn left or turn onto the Settlers Freeway.
Image below courtesy of Gareth who received it from Tim.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Are you up! for a speed challenge? - 16 August 2017
- If the Cold Snap and 148.9 mm Rain fills our dams then Bring It On! - 16 August 2017
- Forcing transparency and accountability in municipalities - 16 August 2017
- Southern Kings retain Deon Davids for Guinness Pro14 - 15 August 2017
- The Economic Impact of the Springboks test could be North of R150 Million - 15 August 2017