It is not a bold statement when I say, ‘rising carbon emissions and the resultant effects of global warming to our environment are worrying concerns and drastic measures need to be taken to decrease the rate at which we are experiencing this phenomenon.’
I believe that the majority of society will agree with me on the above, global warming is nothing new.
But what has been done about making a concerted effort to achieve such a feat…
Many businesses have emerged offering consumers ‘green’ products. Large corporations publicise their efforts in recycling their waste paper, researcher’s pioneer efficient processes and technologies and a few households have changed their geysers to solar power.
To further reduce our carbon emissions, by individuals, households and businesses, requires greater adoption of change.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Boomtown assists Mashesha Stoves develop its purposeful brand - 23 May 2019
- Why Wayne Supports NMB’s bid for The Ocean Race – #TheOceanRaceinNMB - 23 May 2019
- PE Business News: PE port the first in South Africa to achieve ISO 45001 certification - 23 May 2019
- DA another step closer to regaining NMB - 23 May 2019
- East Cape farmers go high-tech – MyPR.co.za - 23 May 2019