It is not a bold statement when I say, ‘rising carbon emissions and the resultant effects of global warming to our environment are worrying concerns and drastic measures need to be taken to decrease the rate at which we are experiencing this phenomenon.’
I believe that the majority of society will agree with me on the above, global warming is nothing new.
But what has been done about making a concerted effort to achieve such a feat…
Many businesses have emerged offering consumers ‘green’ products. Large corporations publicise their efforts in recycling their waste paper, researcher’s pioneer efficient processes and technologies and a few households have changed their geysers to solar power.
To further reduce our carbon emissions, by individuals, households and businesses, requires greater adoption of change.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Madibaz sport director to attend World Student Games – MyPR.co.za - 20 November 2018
- Secure our oceans, before it’s too late - 20 November 2018
- I Wanna Let my Hair Down - 20 November 2018
- The Multi-Coloured One - 20 November 2018
- Late payments killing small business development and jobs - 20 November 2018