The mall, which marks nine years of trading on April 24, will reward customer loyalty with a series of daily lucky draws throughout its birthday week.
“Mdantsane City keeps on growing year after year thanks to the support of our community. So we have put together a great line-up of birthday ‘presents’ to spoil our shoppers,” said centre marketing manager Wendy Zitha.
She said the 36 000m2 mall was established almost a decade ago with a vision to bring big brands and a quality shopping experience within easy reach of the local community.
“The competition prizes reflect this continued focus on improving our shoppers’ homes and lifestyles. They include everything from fridges and stoves to TV sets and appliances, home décor, and even a garden set. We also have clothing vouchers and gift cards to give away.”
To qualify for the competition, Zitha said shoppers needed to spend R100 or more at any Mdantsane City store or food outlet, then write their contact details on the back of the till slip and deposit it in the entry boxes provided at the information desk and centre management office.
“If your name is drawn, you’ll be invited to pop a balloon and win a random prize. But choose carefully, because there are also ‘booby trap’ balloons without prizes hidden in between!”
The lucky draws take place at 3pm daily from Monday, April 24, to Friday, April 28, with the final draw happening at noon on Saturday, April 30.
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Orange African Nations Championship opening ceremony, 12 Jan 2014 - 24 April 2017
- Mthatha news: EC cops arrest 8 linked to business robbery syndicate - 23 April 2017
- Local dancer makes history at World Championships! - 23 April 2017
- The Ocean Comrades Race – 4 Men in a Little Yacht - 23 April 2017
- PE in the news: Heidelberg police arrest suspect for woman’s murder - 23 April 2017