The proudly Nelson Mandela Bay agency is delighted to be working with the MBDA again, and to be part of the area’s growth, rejuvenation and development. “Everyone here at Boomtown believes in what the MBDA is looking to achieve, and it’s the base of what’s to be a successful partnership,” remarks Boomtown MD, Andrew MacKenzie.
Luvuyo Bangazi, marketing and communications manager for the MBDA adds: “The MBDA is a special purpose company of the City and is always depended upon to initiate and carry out innovative and creative solutions that change the socio-economic landscape of the City. IT is important for us to partner with local businesses that carry the same vision, passion and drive to see the City doing well.”
“Boomtown demonstrated this capacity throughout the transparent and fair tender process,” concluded Bangazi
Working on the evolving image and the brand of Nelson Mandela Bay, Boomtown’s brief also incorporates the purchase of media space, and the strategic placement of advertising for the MBDA.
Author: Kimberley Clare Ogden
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Omotoso whistle-blower donates food to PE homeless [video] - 16 February 2019
- 4 Bedroom House For Sale in Walmer, Port Elizabeth for R4 250 000 [video] - 16 February 2019
- Makhanda News: 2,000 students across SA to be awarded CETA bursaries - 16 February 2019
- Guest review from J. Mafukati. – Featured Blog - 15 February 2019
- Bhisho News: Opposition rips into EC Premier Phumulo Masualle’s Sopa ‘whitewash’ - 15 February 2019