The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality scheduled sessions in Motherwell, Northern Areas and in an informal settlement called Marikana for this week.
Dr Danny Jordaan, Executive Mayor of the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality, invites residents residing in the Alex Matikinca Cluster comprising wards 23, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 and 60 to join him, his executive and senior municipal officials on Monday, 7 March at the Raymond Mhlaba Sport Centre at 17:00 to discuss service delivery related issues specific to that area.
The programme also extends to wards 7, 10, 11, 13, 29, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37 and 38 in the Northern Areas on Wednesday, 9 March at the George Botha Community Hall also at 5pm.
On Thursday, 10 March, Mayor Jordaan and his team will be visiting an informal settlement in Ward 41 called Marikana at 5pm. A tent will be erected in an open field.
Everybody is welcome to attend.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Festive Season Safety operations focus bearing fruit - 21 November 2019
- Bay still firmly in grip of drought - 19 November 2019
- Planned maintenance at the Lorraine electricity substation to continue - 24 October 2019
- Three Bay beaches retain coveted Blue Flag status and two more in pilot phase - 24 October 2019
- Broken windows theory the motivation behind cohesive clean-up campaign - 20 October 2019