The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality scheduled sessions in Motherwell, Northern Areas and in an informal settlement called Marikana for this week.
Dr Danny Jordaan, Executive Mayor of the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality, invites residents residing in the Alex Matikinca Cluster comprising wards 23, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 and 60 to join him, his executive and senior municipal officials on Monday, 7 March at the Raymond Mhlaba Sport Centre at 17:00 to discuss service delivery related issues specific to that area.
The programme also extends to wards 7, 10, 11, 13, 29, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37 and 38 in the Northern Areas on Wednesday, 9 March at the George Botha Community Hall also at 5pm.
On Thursday, 10 March, Mayor Jordaan and his team will be visiting an informal settlement in Ward 41 called Marikana at 5pm. A tent will be erected in an open field.
Everybody is welcome to attend.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Top 50 Bay businesses heard - 16 June 2019
- Motherwell Still Without Water - 13 June 2019
- Motherwell Water Cuts - 12 June 2019
- Donations needed to ease plight of destitute Walmer families - 11 June 2019
- Promises to Developers and Investors in Nelson Mandela Bay - 5 June 2019