Nelson Mandela Bay Executive Mayor Nceba Faku will be visiting various shopping centres and childrens homes in Nelson Mandela Bay on 21, 22, 23 December to spread some festive cheer and goodwill.
Dressed in the traditional, jolly Father Christmas outfit, he will travel by bright red fire engine – instead of the traditional reindeer-drawn sleigh – to visit the boys and girls and hand out gifts.
Mayor Faku will pose for photographs with children at selected shopping centres. The shopping centres usually have an area set up for this and the respective centre managements have been approached for permission for him to act as Father Christmas for a two-hour slot.
After their photograph each child will receive a gift.
Details for the festive campaign are:
Wednesday, 21 December:
10am to 12pm Shoprite, Uitenhage
12.15pm to 1.30pm Uitenhage Taxi Rank
2pm to 3.30pm Shoprite, Despatch
4pm to 6pm Daku Spar, Njoli
Friday, 23 December:
9am to 12pm Christmas party in Happy Valley for 500 children
The address to send your photographs of the Mayor in his bright red suit is email@example.com
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Southern Kings Team to Play Zebra - 22 September 2017
- Zebre make four changes for Southern Kings clash - 22 September 2017
- August – A Good Month for Exports - 22 September 2017
- New inductive charging system adds comfort and convenience - 22 September 2017
- Repo rate remains unchanged - 21 September 2017