Four months into his term Cllr Mongameli Bobani, Executive Mayor of Nelson Mandela Bay, and his ANC-led coalition of corruption have failed to deliver a report back on the Mayor’s first 100 days in office.
Cllr Bobani is giving this report back a wide berth, because there are only failures and a systematic collapse of the Municipality.
Today, 15 January 2019, Nqaba Bhanga, DA Eastern Cape Premier Candidate, will give his own report back on Cllr Bobani and his ANC-led coalition of corruption, and their first four months in charge of the City.
The EC Premier Candidate will be joined by Cllrs Rano Kayser and Retief Odendaal.
Cllr Bobani and the NMB ANC-led coalition of corruption cannot deliver a dream of One South Africa For All, because of corruption, empty promises and a focus on enriching the elite at the expense of the many.
Only the DA can build One South Africa for All. Where we govern, we keep our promises and deliver for all.
DA EC Provincial Communications Officer
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 2020 Is the Perfect Vision – MyPR.co.za - 11 December 2019
- Girl, 5, naked with hands tied, rescued with help of friend who had been stabbed 10 times – Port Elizabeth in the News - 11 December 2019
- Port Elizabeth Beachfront - 11 December 2019
- Wiese to join Spartans for MSL play-offs – Port Elizabeth in the News - 11 December 2019
- Khayelitsha court doesn’t cater properly for rape survivors, report finds – News from GroundUp - 10 December 2019