Latest Massive Deal:
20 November 2018: 50% off a Whale and Dolphin Watching Trip on Black Friday 23 November at 08:30 am, courtesy of AB Marine – CLICK HERE to book and use THIS Coupon Code: ABBF23 – valid only for 23 November 2018:
The normal price is R1 200.00 per person – on Black Friday you will only pay R600.00 per person. Don’t forget to use the Coupon Code ABBF23 when making your booking here: http://abmarine.co.za/bookings/. Very NB – Only 12 Spots available.
The MyPE Massive Deals are only published on this page, every time we secure a MASSIVE DEAL or FREEBIE for our readers.
Subscribers to the Massive Deal e-mail get access to the free items or deal FIRST.
Sign up below to ensure that you get the Massive Deal first.
The Massive Deal will be an infrequent e-mail so please make sure that you whitelist the sender as soon as you receive confirmation.
MyPE will publicise your Massive Deal under the following conditions:
- We are looking for businesses that want to run a loss leader, maybe get rid of a line of stock quickly, deep discount a service or any other decent deal for our readers – the deal can be in the form of a discount, two or more for one or some other form of additional sweetener.
- Port Elizabeth, Uitenhage, Despatch ONLY.
- MyPE will decide IF it is a Massive Deal or not and sole discretion to run the deal lies with MyPE.
- We need clear communication as to how many items, how much and for how long the deal will run.
- The e-mail list subscribers will get access to the MASSIVE deal post FIRST.
This is NOT a coupon type deal – readers do not have to pay for the coupon, you do not have to give a commission on each coupon sold and you DO NOT have to wait for your money to be paid to you by us – we will ONLY accept massive deals that are guaranteed to bring feet rushing into your store.
- R750.00 per deal
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 81 000 SMMEs submit funding applications - 4 April 2020
- Kinda Cool IF you own one of these vehicles - 4 April 2020
- Catherine (Kate) O’Regan appointed as COVID-19 Designated Judge - 4 April 2020
- Why are we NOT surprised? - 4 April 2020
- Expert Discusses Ethics of COVID-19 Vaccine Study - 4 April 2020