People often ask me the question why should I get a massage? Be it sports massage, de-stress massage, aromatheraphy massage, amongst others, other than the really obvious answer of “Because it feels great and is definitely addiction that you want to start.” It is a very therapeutic wellness habit to incorporate into your lifestyle.
We are living in incredibly stressful times at the moment from financial stress, work stress, family stress and also the physical stress that we put onto our bodies every single day. Most people have a car, motorbike or scooter, which they service regularly so it can be in top working condition and we need to do this to our bodies too. Getting a regular massage helps our bodies to relieve tension, relax and de-stress. The wide ranging therapeutic benefits help our bodies to function better. If you are living in Port Elizabeth and have been bitten by the Iron Man bug that so many people in our city have been or are just an average Joe trying to keep fit, sports massage helps your muscles to recover and for you to train in the most efficient way possible.
Massage isn’t simply about pampering yourself; its therapeutic aspects enable your body to function better.
For more information on massage or to book an appointment call Body Benefits
Author: Liza Vermaak
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: Photo essay: The dead zone - 26 March 2019
- Drastic funding cut places IPTS in Northern Areas and KwaNobuhle in jeopardy - 26 March 2019
- Failure to #KeepTheLightsOn threatens lives in BCM - 26 March 2019
- Makhanda News: Water crisis in Makhanda a microcosm of SA’s looming health catastrophe – expert - 26 March 2019
- Algoa Bay from the Air - 26 March 2019