This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
Image by awstraton
On the left is Markham House, later the Hope Hotel, kept by Mrs Hunt then by Scorey. Next to it is JH Chabaud’s house, then Captain Evatt’s residence with the old Court House, St Mary’s Church and School. The central garden extending down to the Baaken’s River belonged to the Hotel.
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 4 Bedroom House to Rent in Mount Pleasant – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 September 2019
- Navigating triple eStrategy to success – Port Elizabeth Business News - 16 September 2019
- Uitenhage News: The Role of SEZs in the Eastern Cape Province - 16 September 2019
- Key Steps To Follow When Buying A House – MyPR.co.za - 16 September 2019
- Only 538 provincial traffic law enforcement officers employed to cover entire province - 16 September 2019