Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Local markets have definitely entrenched themselves in the Port Elizabethan culture, but with more and more popping up, it’s hard to keep up with where and when everything is happening. Nothing a little market guide can’t easily set straight, so grab a cup of tea or coffee whatever your preference and get your diary out. It’s time to fill in all your market excursions for the month.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse to Rent in Greenshields Park – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 November 2019
- Patel’s spokesman dodges questions on Lottery – News from GroundUp - 13 November 2019
- Ntseki banking on Bafana’s away record ahead of Ghana clash – Port Elizabeth Business News - 13 November 2019
- Southern Kings played a hand in the careers of some World Cup-winning Springboks – Port Elizabeth in the News - 13 November 2019
- Uitenhage News: Open manhole is an accident waiting to happen - 13 November 2019