Mariska estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of R100 per month.
Mariska has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “Provided that NO private development (+ therefore exclusive to the rich) come to Kings Beach and surrounding area of the horrible tanks + manganese dumps, Port Elizabeth with its Iron Man, etc can become THE leisure capital of not only South Africa, but of the whole continent. Sustainable income, sustainable job creation. Sinus the biggest problem!!”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- England have a chance to turn ‘cursed’ South Africa tour into landmark series win – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 January 2020
- South African Police Service – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 January 2020
- Root excited by prospect of England’s ‘relentless barrage of pace’ – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 January 2020
- Madibaz target strong performance in Varsity Shield – MyPR.co.za - 23 January 2020
- Security guards on strike in Mpumalanga after province fails to pay – News from GroundUp - 23 January 2020