Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
During the month of October South Africa celebrates Marine Month to create awareness of our marine and coastal environments and to share the benefits that our ocean brings to our nation.
Our oceans play a pivotal role in our daily lives and protecting it – along with all its creatures – is of utmost importance.
Well to name a few, did you know that the ocean generates most of the oxygen we breathe? It also helps to feed us, it regulates our climate, it is the primary producer of moisture to the atmosphere, which leads to rain, it absorbs carbon, it is inspiring, therapeutic and the ocean is also a big factor when it comes to global trade.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- King Williams Town news: Long term forecast forKing William’s Town, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 18 December 2017
- Mthatha news: South Africa: How a Rural Community Built South Africa’s First ISP Owned and Run By a Cooperative - 17 December 2017
- PE in the news: PE teen dies in beachfront stabbing - 17 December 2017
- Uitenhage in the news: Feast of summer holiday fun in Bay - 17 December 2017
- Join the new South African Chat Rooms website - 16 December 2017