Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
During the month of October South Africa celebrates Marine Month to create awareness of our marine and coastal environments and to share the benefits that our ocean brings to our nation.
Our oceans play a pivotal role in our daily lives and protecting it – along with all its creatures – is of utmost importance.
Well to name a few, did you know that the ocean generates most of the oxygen we breathe? It also helps to feed us, it regulates our climate, it is the primary producer of moisture to the atmosphere, which leads to rain, it absorbs carbon, it is inspiring, therapeutic and the ocean is also a big factor when it comes to global trade.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda in the news: Andile Lungisa granted leave to appeal assault conviction - 19 August 2018
- Guest review from: Christel and Rachelle. – Featured Blog - 19 August 2018
- Bhisho news: Government rejects its obligation to provide decent schools – EE - 19 August 2018
- Mthatha news: Four gunmen storm Mthatha police station, execute prisoner - 19 August 2018
- PE Business in the news: Entry-Level Attorney / Lawyer in Port Elizabeth Salary (South Africa) - 19 August 2018