Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
During the month of October South Africa celebrates Marine Month to create awareness of our marine and coastal environments and to share the benefits that our ocean brings to our nation.
Our oceans play a pivotal role in our daily lives and protecting it – along with all its creatures – is of utmost importance.
Well to name a few, did you know that the ocean generates most of the oxygen we breathe? It also helps to feed us, it regulates our climate, it is the primary producer of moisture to the atmosphere, which leads to rain, it absorbs carbon, it is inspiring, therapeutic and the ocean is also a big factor when it comes to global trade.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: Water crisis in Makhanda a microcosm of SA’s looming health catastrophe – expert - 26 March 2019
- Algoa Bay from the Air - 26 March 2019
- Mthatha News: Manhunt launched for foiled Mthatha gunmen - 26 March 2019
- King Williams Town News: Long term forecast forKing Williams Town, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 26 March 2019
- PE Business News: Naspers to list internet assets in Europe - 26 March 2019