Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
During the month of October South Africa celebrates Marine Month to create awareness of our marine and coastal environments and to share the benefits that our ocean brings to our nation.
Our oceans play a pivotal role in our daily lives and protecting it – along with all its creatures – is of utmost importance.
Well to name a few, did you know that the ocean generates most of the oxygen we breathe? It also helps to feed us, it regulates our climate, it is the primary producer of moisture to the atmosphere, which leads to rain, it absorbs carbon, it is inspiring, therapeutic and the ocean is also a big factor when it comes to global trade.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: 3 Bedroom House for Sale in Southridge Park - 19 June 2019
- Bhisho News: Long term forecast forBhisho, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 18 June 2019
- Good kuier with Country music – MyPR.co.za - 18 June 2019
- PE Business News: Kate Stubbs Business Development and Marketing Director at Interwaste - 18 June 2019
- SADTU can no longer hold the youth to ransom - 18 June 2019