Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
During the month of October South Africa celebrates Marine Month to create awareness of our marine and coastal environments and to share the benefits that our ocean brings to our nation.
Our oceans play a pivotal role in our daily lives and protecting it – along with all its creatures – is of utmost importance.
Well to name a few, did you know that the ocean generates most of the oxygen we breathe? It also helps to feed us, it regulates our climate, it is the primary producer of moisture to the atmosphere, which leads to rain, it absorbs carbon, it is inspiring, therapeutic and the ocean is also a big factor when it comes to global trade.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Seda NMB ICT Incubator brings new opportunities to Metro entrepreneurs - 25 February 2018
- Mthatha news: South Africa: Seven suspects shot dead in police station raid - 25 February 2018
- King Williams Town news: 2016 Volkswagen Tiguan 1.4 Tsi B/mo Tren-fun (90kw) for sale in Eastern Cape - 25 February 2018
- Bhisho news: Premier’s prediction on IPTS in doubt - 25 February 2018
- PE in the news: Shipment of 50,000 tonnes of phosphate rock bound for NZ to be sold after held up in South Africa - 25 February 2018