Marine Engineering Lecturer making waves internationally: Nelson Mandela University Marine Engineering lecturer Boswell Lungisa Douse was awarded his Master of Science degree in Naval Architecture in December 2017 from the University of Southampton with his dissertation focussing on the loss of stability of the H.M.H.S Britannic, the sister ship of the S.S Titanic. Part of his research was to investigate the sinking of the H.M.H.S Britannic.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Hero teacher saves teen cyclist – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 October 2019
- Vacant Land / Plot for Sale in Kabega – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 October 2019
- Uitenhage News: Volkswagen Group vehicle deliveries up 9.2% in September - 21 October 2019
- Big Wave Charger Matt Bromley Launches High Performance and Barrel Riding Online Course – MyPR.co.za - 21 October 2019
- Sexual assault: Pastor Omotosho’s trial in South Africa postponed again – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 October 2019