Marine Engineering Lecturer making waves internationally: Nelson Mandela University Marine Engineering lecturer Boswell Lungisa Douse was awarded his Master of Science degree in Naval Architecture in December 2017 from the University of Southampton with his dissertation focussing on the loss of stability of the H.M.H.S Britannic, the sister ship of the S.S Titanic. Part of his research was to investigate the sinking of the H.M.H.S Britannic.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Fans return as Zinnbauer’s Pirates start to purr – Port Elizabeth Business News - 29 January 2020
- ‘I wish elections were held every month,’ says Motherwell voter – Port Elizabeth in the News - 29 January 2020
- Incentive for runners to enter SPAR Women’s Challenge – MyPR.co.za - 29 January 2020
- Uitenhage News: New ways of seeing Sobukwe - 29 January 2020
- Anon E. Mouse says that @AtholT was the best Mayor NMB ever had - 29 January 2020