Marine Engineering Lecturer making waves internationally: Nelson Mandela University Marine Engineering lecturer Boswell Lungisa Douse was awarded his Master of Science degree in Naval Architecture in December 2017 from the University of Southampton with his dissertation focussing on the loss of stability of the H.M.H.S Britannic, the sister ship of the S.S Titanic. Part of his research was to investigate the sinking of the H.M.H.S Britannic.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Effective sentencing for car thieves in Uitenhage - 25 May 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Shackled Lungisa makes bid for bail - 25 May 2018
- PE in the news: SRK Contamination Expert Sheds Light On Protecting Groundwater Quality - 25 May 2018
- Bhisho news: Mhlathi calls on Bhisho lawmakers to use public hospitals - 24 May 2018
- Mthatha news: South Africa: Wild Coast Road – Communities Have Been Consulted - 24 May 2018