Marine Engineering Lecturer making waves internationally: Nelson Mandela University Marine Engineering lecturer Boswell Lungisa Douse was awarded his Master of Science degree in Naval Architecture in December 2017 from the University of Southampton with his dissertation focussing on the loss of stability of the H.M.H.S Britannic, the sister ship of the S.S Titanic. Part of his research was to investigate the sinking of the H.M.H.S Britannic.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: Youth at summit urged to speak out on sexual abuse - 20 November 2018
- Bay PET recycling champions to be lauded for efforts – MyPR.co.za - 20 November 2018
- Mthatha News: Gym training comes to the streets of Mthatha - 20 November 2018
- Makhanda News: Exploring culture and being male in ‘Tau’ - 20 November 2018
- Madibaz sport director to attend World Student Games – MyPR.co.za - 20 November 2018