Marine Engineering Lecturer making waves internationally: Nelson Mandela University Marine Engineering lecturer Boswell Lungisa Douse was awarded his Master of Science degree in Naval Architecture in December 2017 from the University of Southampton with his dissertation focussing on the loss of stability of the H.M.H.S Britannic, the sister ship of the S.S Titanic. Part of his research was to investigate the sinking of the H.M.H.S Britannic.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda in the news: Andile Lungisa granted leave to appeal assault conviction - 19 August 2018
- Guest review from: Christel and Rachelle. – Featured Blog - 19 August 2018
- Bhisho news: Government rejects its obligation to provide decent schools – EE - 19 August 2018
- Mthatha news: Four gunmen storm Mthatha police station, execute prisoner - 19 August 2018
- PE Business in the news: Entry-Level Attorney / Lawyer in Port Elizabeth Salary (South Africa) - 19 August 2018