Marine Engineering Lecturer making waves internationally: Nelson Mandela University Marine Engineering lecturer Boswell Lungisa Douse was awarded his Master of Science degree in Naval Architecture in December 2017 from the University of Southampton with his dissertation focussing on the loss of stability of the H.M.H.S Britannic, the sister ship of the S.S Titanic. Part of his research was to investigate the sinking of the H.M.H.S Britannic.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Day 3 Live Replay – SAP 5O5 World Championship 2015 – Port Elizabeth, South Africa [video] - 18 February 2019
- Travel Vlog – Port Elizabeth, South Africa: Creating Memories [video] - 18 February 2019
- Mthatha News: Ready for take-off again at Mthatha airport - 18 February 2019
- Makhanda News: South Africa: All systems go for Armed Forces Day - 17 February 2019
- PE Business News: Holomisa shares his desire to be the country’s deputy president - 17 February 2019