Marine Engineering Lecturer making waves internationally: Nelson Mandela University Marine Engineering lecturer Boswell Lungisa Douse was awarded his Master of Science degree in Naval Architecture in December 2017 from the University of Southampton with his dissertation focussing on the loss of stability of the H.M.H.S Britannic, the sister ship of the S.S Titanic. Part of his research was to investigate the sinking of the H.M.H.S Britannic.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Ingrid Davey - 24 February 2018
- Mthatha news: Ngcobo massacre: Seven suspects dead after police shootout - 24 February 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Luyolo’s projects boost community - 24 February 2018
- J-Bay in the news: Popular spots delivering good catches in the Bay - 24 February 2018
- PE in the news: SA v India 2018: Four Records That Are At Stake In 3rd T20I in Cape Town - 24 February 2018