The “Marie… on black and white” exhibition will be presented at the Alliance Francais from 6 to 29 August.
Come walkabout with the artist on Wednesday 17 August at 12h00. Free entrance.
Marie Hartmann comes back to the Alliance’s gallery this month with a new exhibition: “Marie… on black and white”, a series of forty photographs of nudes and portraits from the time she spent working with American photographer John Haynsworth.
For more information, contact the Alliance: aurelie.biewesch[at]afvp-vp.org or 041 585 7889.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Proteas: Their schoolboy error in PE – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 January 2020
- Uitenhage News: Nelson Mandela Bay ANC chief whip Bicks Ndoni dies in meeting - 20 January 2020
- Young and vibrant England team could be at the start of something special after South Africa win – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 January 2020
- I Lean – Team Sailing League Regatta - 20 January 2020
- Money from Lottery goes to cousin of National Lotteries Commission boss – News from GroundUp - 20 January 2020