Another anti-Zuma demonstration will be held in Port Elizabeth on Freedom Day, Thursday 27 April.
Karen Evans Jack says that PE March will start at 9:00 am on Thursday from Njoli Square, New Brighton and then proceed along Njoli Street, through Spondo Street and onto Koyana Street for approximately 3 kilometres to the Dan Qeqe Stadium where a rally will begin at 11:00 am. Taxis will provide transport from the suburbs.
The square does look a bit different since Google was there in 2009!
Dan Qeqe Stadium:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Thandeka Marwanqa – Jazz’Afro Sundays @ The Barn - 21 May 2018
- NERSA withdraws Small-Scale Embedded Generation Rules draft - 21 May 2018
- Border Trounce EP - 20 May 2018
- Contract secures 2.1 Million Tonnes of Manganese Ore exports annually for Port Elizabeth and Saldanha - 19 May 2018
- R600 million investment at Coega SEZ bearing fruits - 19 May 2018