Another anti-Zuma demonstration will be held in Port Elizabeth on Freedom Day, Thursday 27 April.
Karen Evans Jack says that PE March will start at 9:00 am on Thursday from Njoli Square, New Brighton and then proceed along Njoli Street, through Spondo Street and onto Koyana Street for approximately 3 kilometres to the Dan Qeqe Stadium where a rally will begin at 11:00 am. Taxis will provide transport from the suburbs.
The square does look a bit different since Google was there in 2009!
Dan Qeqe Stadium:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Mandela Coin Laid in Keel of Transnet Plough Tug - 19 January 2018
- Despite Punitive Tariffs Cape Town Water Cheaper than Port Elizabeth - 19 January 2018
- CDC a finalist in South African Premier Business Awards - 19 January 2018
- Areas to be affected by emergency shutdown of Greenbushes substation today - 19 January 2018
- No change in repo rate - 19 January 2018