Another anti-Zuma demonstration will be held in Port Elizabeth on Freedom Day, Thursday 27 April.
Karen Evans Jack says that PE March will start at 9:00 am on Thursday from Njoli Square, New Brighton and then proceed along Njoli Street, through Spondo Street and onto Koyana Street for approximately 3 kilometres to the Dan Qeqe Stadium where a rally will begin at 11:00 am. Taxis will provide transport from the suburbs.
The square does look a bit different since Google was there in 2009!
Dan Qeqe Stadium:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Rhodes Res Names to Change - 24 April 2018
- Open invitation to submit ideas for new City landmark and iconic destination - 24 April 2018
- Prestigious Substantial Prize for PE’s Ubuntu Pathways - 24 April 2018
- Algoa Bay Welcomes Second Boat Based Whale Watching Outfit - 23 April 2018
- Coega SEZ nominated for international award - 23 April 2018