Another anti-Zuma demonstration will be held in Port Elizabeth on Freedom Day, Thursday 27 April.
Karen Evans Jack says that PE March will start at 9:00 am on Thursday from Njoli Square, New Brighton and then proceed along Njoli Street, through Spondo Street and onto Koyana Street for approximately 3 kilometres to the Dan Qeqe Stadium where a rally will begin at 11:00 am. Taxis will provide transport from the suburbs.
The square does look a bit different since Google was there in 2009!
Dan Qeqe Stadium:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- PE housing programme set to create jobs - 19 August 2017
- Two Die, Two Survive after commercial fishing boat capsizes - 19 August 2017
- Allow me to tell you about my visit to the Cape Brewing Company – CBC - 19 August 2017
- Springboks vs Argentina – What YOU are saying - 19 August 2017
- SOMA 2017 - 18 August 2017