Approximately 1200 members of COSATU, SANCO, the Communist Party and SANGOCO participated in a peaceful march on City Hall today, to hand over a memorandum to the political leadership of the NMBM. By four o’ clock, nearly all had dispersed peacefully.
The Municipality wishes to thank motorists and commuters who were affected or inconvenienced by the march for their patience and understanding.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Bay traffic law enforcement bolstered with revival of motorcycle unit - 14 August 2019
- These Areas Could Experience Water Cuts Tomorrow - 13 August 2019
- Burial Society to the Rescue - 8 August 2019
- Women to Join in Mayoral Charity Golf Day - 2 August 2019
- No Payments Made to Afrisec - 29 July 2019