Kindly be advised of a scheduled interruption in water supply to allow maintenance work on Saturday, 3 November 2018 from 07h00 the morning until late afternoon. Please also alert any family members or acquaintances that will be affected by this interruption.
Areas that could experience low pressure or disruptions include:
- Parts of Walmer
- Walmer Downs
- Mangold Park
- Glen Hurd
- Newton Park
- Parts of Cotswold
- Parts of Schauderville
- Mill Park
- Parts of Central
- Mount Croix
To assist residents, water tankers will be made available. Their positions will be communicated via social media and can also be established from the municipal Helpline at 0800 20 50 50.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused herein.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Planned maintenance at the Lorraine electricity substation to continue - 24 October 2019
- Three Bay beaches retain coveted Blue Flag status and two more in pilot phase - 24 October 2019
- Broken windows theory the motivation behind cohesive clean-up campaign - 20 October 2019
- Mayor Appeals to Residents - 30 September 2019
- Rapid capture of rapist following law enforcement collaboration - 26 September 2019