Early this morning workers from the Transnet National Ports Authority were out on Strand Street sweeping up the Manganese Ore dust pollution caused by transport trucks delivering Manganese to the Port of Port Elizabeth.
The TNPA says that next week they will be tackling the Port Elizabeth roads leading from the Markman and Swartkops depots to the Port.
Nice to see some action as the Port starts taking responsibility.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- What a sedentary, social media lifestyle, could lead to… - 18 August 2018
- Huge contest expected in Durban – Siya Kolisi - 17 August 2018
- One Southern King Nominated for 2017/18 Guinness PRO14 Dream Team - 17 August 2018
- CEO by day, Ironman in the early mornings, after work and on weekends - 17 August 2018
- Residential Building Activity Trends - 17 August 2018