Early this morning workers from the Transnet National Ports Authority were out on Strand Street sweeping up the Manganese Ore dust pollution caused by transport trucks delivering Manganese to the Port of Port Elizabeth.
The TNPA says that next week they will be tackling the Port Elizabeth roads leading from the Markman and Swartkops depots to the Port.
Nice to see some action as the Port starts taking responsibility.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Cheetahs edge injury time victory - 18 January 2019
- Time to sort this Red Location Museum ‘MESS’ out once and for all - 18 January 2019
- POPCRU on #Bosasagate - 18 January 2019
- That I could be Good Enough to live as long as the co-inventor of the Lithium-ion battery - 18 January 2019
- Fishing Trawler Assisted in Big Seas - 17 January 2019