Early this morning workers from the Transnet National Ports Authority were out on Strand Street sweeping up the Manganese Ore dust pollution caused by transport trucks delivering Manganese to the Port of Port Elizabeth.
The TNPA says that next week they will be tackling the Port Elizabeth roads leading from the Markman and Swartkops depots to the Port.
Nice to see some action as the Port starts taking responsibility.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Maxama, Senekal take top awards at Madibaz sports function - 19 October 2018
- PE Refugee Reception Centre reopened - 19 October 2018
- BRU Suspended from SARU - 19 October 2018
- Computer centre eases access for PE learners with disabilities - 19 October 2018
- Xhosa Name for Fijian Flyer - 19 October 2018