Early this morning workers from the Transnet National Ports Authority were out on Strand Street sweeping up the Manganese Ore dust pollution caused by transport trucks delivering Manganese to the Port of Port Elizabeth.
The TNPA says that next week they will be tackling the Port Elizabeth roads leading from the Markman and Swartkops depots to the Port.
Nice to see some action as the Port starts taking responsibility.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Hello! It’s Me - 25 May 2018
- Whack, Wiggle, Win - 25 May 2018
- Sustainable Investment Promotion – Best practices from the World to South Africa - 25 May 2018
- Senior appointments for Handley and Searle - 25 May 2018
- Consumers cautioned against excessive spending as repo rate remains unchanged - 25 May 2018