Today was the day that the Queen Mary Passenger Liner berthed in the Port of Port Elizabeth. MyPE was sent the two images you see below of the wonderful greeting from the Manganese Ore terminal. Here at MyPE we stay positive over this menace and observe that at least the Port is saving water …..
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Big Wins for Local Engine Plant - 21 August 2019
- Eastern Province in with a Chance - 21 August 2019
- Sowing seeds of success - 21 August 2019
- Exposure of children to domestic abuse and violence increases their risk of perpetrating and experiencing it as adults - 21 August 2019
- Growing SA women entrepreneurs - 21 August 2019