Today was the day that the Queen Mary Passenger Liner berthed in the Port of Port Elizabeth. MyPE was sent the two images you see below of the wonderful greeting from the Manganese Ore terminal. Here at MyPE we stay positive over this menace and observe that at least the Port is saving water …..
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Why is the African Penguin Population dwindling? - 23 October 2019
- Should we Really Care about the Agulhas Current? - 23 October 2019
- In Case You Failed to Notice - 22 October 2019
- Robin Peterson appointed as Warriors Interim Head Coach - 22 October 2019
- Don’t let cybercriminals intercept your real estate transactions - 22 October 2019