Not even a grey, overcast day will manage to hide the Manganese Ore Dust flying out and settling on everything around.
Image taken on Monday morning 22 January 2018 – thanks Rod.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Financial tips ahead of a sabbatical - 28 May 2018
- Port Elizabeth is Proud of…. Siya Kolisi - 28 May 2018
- After Leading at Half Time EP’s Score was …. - 27 May 2018
- We saw a VERY RARE thing in Algoa Bay - 27 May 2018
- Little did we know what we would see when we went to sea - 27 May 2018