Pierre Voges, CEO of the Mandela Bay Development Agency has, in consultation with various stakeholders appointed Mr Camesh Moodliar of Goldberg, de Villiers Attorneys to co-ordinate a response, on behalf of the people of the metro and all affected persons and businesses, to the pending Transnet Application for an Atmospheric Licence and the comments thereon.
It has been decided that it would be preferable to also copy any objection to Cindy Jonker to be included into what will amount to a “class” objection.
The objections should therefore also be sent to Cindy Jonker at firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 086 636 7688. Alternately they may be posted to PO Box 1282, Port Elizabeth, 6000
The battle lines have been drawn and this may well be the single best opportunity that we will ever have to finally put a stop to these operations and I urge you please to lodge your strongest objection to the continued presence of this serial polluter in our harbour which holds the development of our waterfront to ransom.
Editors Notes: See more about this pending application here: A Manganese Ore Advert I would Have Carried for FREE and, once you have sent your comment to Karissa from SRK Consulting and cc’ed Cindy at Goldberg De Villiers you may as well continue spreading the love and add your comments to THE MANGANESE ORE ARTICLE as well.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Not a good weekend for Kings or Cheetahs - 16 February 2020
- Eskom’s Happy Valentines Day Present: Stage 2 until Sunday - 14 February 2020
- Madibaz win opening clash against UKZN - 14 February 2020
- 5 Property Positives From SONA 2020 - 14 February 2020
- The possibility of increased load shedding over the next 18 months remains - 14 February 2020