On Friday, 16 February 2018, Nehawu embarked on a march, at which a memorandum of demands was presented to Management, occasioning the attached response. In responding to the list of demands, the University has opted to provide a full and comprehensive response principally because of statements being bandied about that essentially amount to a gross misrepresentation of the facts around labour matters.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Guest review from: Geoff Tribe. – Featured Blog - 19 July 2018
- Madibaz tennis team back in USSA top division – MyPR.co.za - 19 July 2018
- Savour the taste of a winter WINEderland – MyPR.co.za - 19 July 2018
- Magnetic Storm brings Whispers of the Orient to Port Elizabeth with Jason Kieck - 19 July 2018
- Makhanda in the news: Dance remains a festival drawcard - 19 July 2018