On Friday, 16 February 2018, Nehawu embarked on a march, at which a memorandum of demands was presented to Management, occasioning the attached response. In responding to the list of demands, the University has opted to provide a full and comprehensive response principally because of statements being bandied about that essentially amount to a gross misrepresentation of the facts around labour matters.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- People with disabilities are not a priority - 26 April 2018
- Bhisho news: ANC in push to get the votes for Fort Hare SRC - 26 April 2018
- PE in the news: Bold plan to energise inner city - 26 April 2018
- Digital Asset Exchange Launched in South Africa – MyPR.co.za - 26 April 2018
- Extortionist Airport parking - 26 April 2018