On Friday, 16 February 2018, Nehawu embarked on a march, at which a memorandum of demands was presented to Management, occasioning the attached response. In responding to the list of demands, the University has opted to provide a full and comprehensive response principally because of statements being bandied about that essentially amount to a gross misrepresentation of the facts around labour matters.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- My Desk – Featured Blog - 17 October 2018
- Port Elizabeth thieves apprehended after stealing from local shop - 17 October 2018
- Uitenhage News: Rape accused sentenced to 8 years - 17 October 2018
- Global software release kicks off in East London – MyPR.co.za - 17 October 2018
- Bhisho News: Premier’s office burgled and documents stolen - 17 October 2018