Mthatha-born singer and songwriter Amanda Benedicta Antony – better known by her stage name, Amanda Black – grew up pursuing one dream only: to be a famous singer. The 25-year-old spent her childhood entering school talent shows and competitions – but it was her third entry to SA Idols in 2015 that ultimately led to her success.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage News: ConCourt dismisses Panayiotou’s bid to appeal conviction - 18 August 2019
- Domingo to head Bangladesh’s burgeoning boerewors brigade – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 August 2019
- Five arrested for EC business robbery – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 August 2019
- Springbok Women qualify for 2021 Women’s Rugby World Cup – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 August 2019
- Foxes guarding the hen house - 17 August 2019