Mthatha-born singer and songwriter Amanda Benedicta Antony – better known by her stage name, Amanda Black – grew up pursuing one dream only: to be a famous singer. The 25-year-old spent her childhood entering school talent shows and competitions – but it was her third entry to SA Idols in 2015 that ultimately led to her success.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Holding the President to account for Bosasa dealings, including possible money laundering - 24 June 2019
- ANC violates Constitution by trying to push through Sundays River Valley Municipality budget - 24 June 2019
- King Williams Town News: Commercial Property for Sale in Fort Hill - 24 June 2019
- PE Business News: Greenacres Lodge - 24 June 2019
- Makhanda News: All systems go for 45th National Arts festival - 23 June 2019